Monday 29 September 2014

CODE OF ETHICS

“By ethical conduct towards all creatures we enter into a spiritual relationship with the universe”.-Albert Schneitear



IN WORKING WITH ANIMALS I FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES:

I always ask permission of the animal before beginning and respect their decision to accept or refuse any treatment , by listening to them intuitively as well as observing their body language.

I work in partnership with the animal.

I allow each animal to choose how to receive the treatment,therefore treatments can be a combination of hands-on,short distance,and/or distant healing,depending on the animal's preference.

I let go of my expectations about how the treatment should progress,and how the animal should behave during the treatment and simply,trust Reiki.

I accept the results of the treatment without judgement and with gratitude towards Reiki and the animal's openness and participation in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment